Medicare coverage can be confusing and it is important to make the best decision for you and your health.
There are four different parts of Medicare:
- Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Part D (Prescription Drug Coverage)
This leaves lots of choices to make, and you might even have health and/or prescription drug coverage from a current or previous employer that could affect your choices.
Get a trained professional to help you by answering all of your questions.
You don’t have to make decisions by yourself.
- Insurance Co-Pays
- Prescription Drug Formularies
- Changes to Medicare Benefits
- Monthly Premiums
As a licensed insurance agent, I can help you with:
- Medicare Education
- Multiple Health Plan Options
- Plan Analysis & Review
- Comprehensive Support & Service
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Kentucky's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.